Thursday, August 1, 2013

"On Top of the World": Imagine Dragons Concert

Wow...the fact that it is already August is really taking me by surprise. My flight to Belgium leaves exactly 3 weeks from today! The interesting thing is that all my friends are actually leaving for college before I leave for Belgium.  But I'm sure than my last few days will be filled with me frantically packing and saying my goodbyes to my other friends.

I perform my last four shows of the musical I'm in this weekend, and then BAM! I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on August 5th.  Mine are pretty much as bad as it gets..impacted and in the bone...I won't go into too much detail, but it ain't gonna be pretty. Alas, after I recover from that fun filled procedure, I'll have to start packing......

I have no clue where to start...I did put a few of the winter clothes I want to bring in a pile, but that's the extent to what I've done.  The suitcase has to be under 44 pounds, which is not that much considering that 10 pounds of that is the suitcase. We shall see...Slow and steady wins the race, right?

I went to the Imagine Dragons concert on Tuesday and IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I absolutely love Imagine Dragons, and seeing them live was spectacular! I'll post pictures and a few videos below.Since I went to the Imagine Dragons concert on Tuesday, I think it'd be rather appropriate to title this post with one of their songs.




















A bientôt (Until next time),

Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I might look like a stalker but... God, I got my wisdom teeth pulled out on the 14th so once again, I can relate bc mine were also pretty much horrible to pull out. I hope you're surviving it though!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're not a creep! I'm enjoying the comments! I'm now alive and pretty much back to normal

    ReplyDelete